PAW PLEASE WELCOMES YOU WITH OPEN PAWS
The Care Your Pet Deserves
Spring is here...
Getting back into the warm weather routine can sometimes be difficult for pets. Bug bites can cause skin irritation, diseases & internal parasites. They can also cause several serious and potentially life-threatening illnesses, including anemia, Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, heartworm disease, and bartonellosis.
Here are some tips to help your furry friends to have the best spring:
1. Use the appropriate flea & tick prevention products to prevent and kill fleas & ticks before they bite.
2. Try to avoid taking your pet into deep woods and tall grass.
3. Regularly inspect your furry friends and yourself for ticks after walks through the woods or grassy settings.
4. Give regular baths to keep disease-carrying pests, as fur that is dirty or matted may attract fleas & ticks.
5. Wash your furry friends' beddings & toys regularly to prevent an outbreak. Fleas & ticks may be an infestation in your home!
May 15th, 2022
Passion for Animals
Having 4 cats and 1 dog of my own, my passion for animals and genuine interest in serving others inspired me to become a professional pet care provider. I’ve taken courses since 2016 and got certified in Professional Dog Training, Grooming, Pet Nutrition, Pet CPR & First Aid. In the meantime, I’ve been volunteering at Toronto Animal Service as a foster parent. Luckily, I met a group of people that have the same passion and interest as I do and founded Paw Please in Year 2019! We are now able to provide our Thornhill, North York and Richmond Hill area with loyal and loving pet care services. I can’t wait to meet your furry friends, I’m sure we’ll get along very well!